14 new cars revealed for Forza Horizon 2
The latest set of motors announced for Forza Horizon 2 sees some old favourites join the fun.
Not only will you be able to hark back to the 1970’s with the Ford Capri RS3100 but the 1990’s are also being well represented with two cars that were classics in the making; the 1992 Nissan Silvia CLUB K’s, the 1992 Ford Escort RS Cosworth and the iconic 1993 McLaren F1.
The week 5 full reveal is as follows:
- 1973 Ford Capri RS3100
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta Lusso
- 2011 Aston Martin V12 Zagato (Villa d’Este)
- 2012 Bowler EXR S
- 1993 McLaren F1
- 2010 Audi TT RS Coupe
- 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air
- 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO
- 1992 Ford Escort RS Cosworth
- 2004 Honda Civic Type-R
- 2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo
- 2013 KTM X-Bow R
- 1992 Nissan Silvia CLUB K’s
You can find all the previously announced cars just here.
Forza Horizon 2 will be out on Xbox One and Xbox 360 on the 30th September 2014