As a service it’s grown from month to month, so much so that right now, Xbox Game Pass is a near essential subscription for any Xbox gamer to consider. But to keep things fresh and interesting, the scheme will only really work should new games get added and removed from the service, and as June powers on, 4 new games have been confirmed for arrival in Xbox Game Pass, along with 6 being removed.
So, June only has a few weeks left to deliver the goods and the Xbox Game Pass will see the following games added to the service between now and the end of the month – at which point we’ll no doubt hear about even more titles being added. In fact, it is the following which will be hitting home.
- Resident Evil: Revelations: (Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate)
- Rare Replay: (Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate)
- Torment: Tides of Numenera: – (Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate)
- Goat Simulator: (Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate)
In order to balance things out though, there will be no less than 6 newly announced games leaving the Game Pass before the end of the month too, with the likes of the brilliant Zombie Army Trilogy in and amongst them. If you’re currently playing through the following games for free, then you may well wish to get a bit of a move on…
- Next Up Hero (June 27)
- Dead Island Definitive Edition (June 30)
- Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition (June 30)
- Shadow Complex Remastered (June 30)
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (June 30)
- Zombie Army Trilogy (June 30)
With more than 100 games available in Xbox Game Pass, and the recently announced Game Pass Ultimate dragging together the Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass for PC, it’s a great time to be an Xbox gamer… particularly if you like free stuff.
But let us know in the comments below what you think of these latest additions and removals from the Xbox Game Pass service. What games would you like seen added in the months ahead? The comments section is down below.