Each and every month the Xbox Game Pass subscription just seemingly gets better and better, and August is no difference with a ton of new titles having already hit home. Today though, as Xbox have fun at Gamescom, no less than 8 new games have been confirmed for arrival into the scheme, with the vast majority of those due in by the end of August.
We’ve already seen the likes of Ashes Cricket, Pandemic, Slay the Spire and more come to the best damn subscription scheme gaming has ever seen this month, but there is more to come and from today – August 19th 2019 – 8 more games have been confirmed… 7 of this due to hit prior to the end of the month.
So, joining up, and becoming available to those who run an Xbox Game Pass subscription on Xbox One and/or PC will be the following…
- August 19th – Age of Empires: Definitive Edition – PC/Ultimate
- August 19th – Devil May Cry 5 – Console/Ultimate
- August 19th – Stellaris: Console Edition – Console/Ultimate/PC (soon)
- August 22nd – Ape Out – PC/Ultimate
- August 22nd – Kingdom Come: Deliverance – Console/PC/Ultimate
- August 27th – Bard’s Tale IV: Director’s Cut – Console/PC/Ultimate
- August 30th – Blair Witch – Console/PC/Ultimate
Devil May Cry 5 is one of those must-play games, and the inclusion of Blair Witch is certainly one to be spending time with, but further to that, the awesome Dead Cells will also be coming to Game Pass, on Console, PC and Ultimate – come September 5th 2019.
As always, these games will be found sitting pretty in the Xbox Game Pass until they are removed at a later time. If you have interest in any of the games, or just fancy dipping your toe into the water to see what is what, then now is as good a time as any.
Let us know what you think of the latest Xbox Game Pass additions and which of these games you’ll be playing in the weeks and months ahead.