Neocore and Bigben are going all out with the release of Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr and today they’ve dropped everything you need to know about not just the preorder bonuses, but also the Special Editions of the game.
Xbox One and PS4 players will be able to get their hands on various editions of Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr when it becomes available on both formats – and PC – come May 11th 2018.
By pre-ordering the console version right now in stores, players will have access to the mission Charybdis Outpost: an investigation offering several hours of extra gameplay in the heart of a run-down, ancient Imperial prison, with access to never-before-seen environments with unique characteristics. You’ll also find that the game will soon be available for digital preorder and this version’s bonus is a Servo-skull: a drone made from the skulls of the Empire’s most loyal servants. As an added bonus for PS4 players, a dynamic theme featuring the cathedral-ship Martyr will be included.
But aside from that, numerous other digital bonuses will be available for those that order the Deluxe or Imperium editions. Full details as follows:
- Imperial decoration: two statues representing the Emperor’s faithful subjects to decorate the game hub.
- Skull trail: this exclusive animation will make blazing skulls appear behind you like footprints.
- Skulldust Emote: Surround yourself with the dust of your enemies’ crushed skulls using this exclusive emote.
- Game soundtrack (only for PlayStation 4 TM players.)
- All of the Deluxe Edition bonuses.
- A Steelbook® ornamented with skulls (only available in stores)
- The Season Pass, which will contain a lot of additional content, such as never-before-seen investigations, new campaigns with additional loot, familiars, and extra emotes.
Whilst we’ve got you in Warhammer mode, you may as well also check out the video below. It reveals the numerous types of enemies which will be waiting for you, with each more dangerous. You’ll also get to learn how to use vehicles in order to take them out!