Each week EA Sports creates a FIFA Ultimate Team Team of the Week (TOTW) based on players in the real world that are in form for that week. Take a look at the team that will be available for one week from 23rd April at 6pm.
Raheem Sterling – There doesn’t seem to be a week lately where we don’t see a Liverpool player in the team and rightfully so. Sterling got LFC off to a flyer against Norwich with an effort from outside the box for his first and finished his day grabbing a lucky deflected second goal in a key moment of the match. Everything seems to be in their favour, could a first Premier League title be on the way?
Lukas Podolski – When Arsenal travelled to Hull City, one of the tightest defences in the league they might have expected a close game. Podolski made it seem easy for his two goals towards the 3-0 victory especially after a well timed run to smash in the first one as it bounced his way. Whilst the tradition “Strikers” aren’t firing, this guy is certainly making a claim for that role by smashing them in from left wing.
Vito Mannone – Mannone is a fortunate soul that his game against Man City and that howler wasn’t taken into account for this week. However he proved that it hasn’t affected the mental aspect of his game when he kept Sunderland in the game against Chelsea a couple of times and most importantly a point blank save from an Ivanovic header. The fact they went on to win the game meant they were a crucial three points earned.
- GK: Vito Mannone – Sunderland (England)
- CB (RB): Séamus Coleman – Everton (England)
- CB: Emir Spahić – Bayer 04 Leverkusen (Germany)
- CB (RB): Łukasz Piszczek– Borussia Dortmund (Germany)
- LM: Lukas Podolski – Arsenal (England)
- CM: Paul Pogba – Juventus (Italy)
- CM (CAM): Ryad Boudebouz – SC Bastia (France)
- RM (LM): Martin Harnik – VfB Stuttgart (Germany)
- LW: Nolito – RC Celta de Vigo (Spain)
- ST: Cheick Diabaté – Girondins de Bordeaux (France)
- RW (CF): Raheem Sterling – Liverpool (England)
Substitutes & Reserves
- GK: Raphael Wolf – Werder Bremen (Germany)
- CB: Matt Hedges – FC Dallas (United States)
- CAM: Petter Andersson – FC Midtjylland (Denmark)
- LM: Paul Gallagher – Preston North End (England)
- RW: Mario Rondón– Nacional (Portugal)
- ST: Nouha Dicko – Wolverhampton Wanderers (England)
- ST: Marvin Sordell – Charlton Athletic (England)
What do you make of the choices? Anyone you think deserved a place? Feel free to send us your thoughts on Twitter @TheXboxHub or let us know in the comments below.