Each week EA Sports creates a FIFA Ultimate Team Team of the Week (TOTW) based on players in the real world that are in form for that week. Take a look at the team that will be available for one week from 5th March at 6pm.
Carlos Tévez – 15 goals from Mr T this season has seen Juventus top Serie A and the 2-0 win over AC Milan at the weekend has seen them go 11 points clear. The game sealer being a 30 yard screamer from Carlos.
Christian Benteke – It may only have been against Norwich (cue the Canaries fans leaving….sorry!), but Benteke took the game by the scruff of the neck to get a brace as Villa turned out 4-1 winners. The second was a close range header but his first, a delightful overhead kick, sent Villa on their way.
Arjen Robben – Bayern were pretty awesome last week with a 5-1 win against FC Schalke 04. Robben scored a hat trick including one from the spot and with 10 goals and three assists in just 18 league games this season, our favourite flying Dutchman is on absolute fire and rightly takes his place in the team.
- GK: Geoffrey Jourdren – Montpellier HSC (France)
- CB:Mats Hummels – Borussia Dortmund (Germany)
- CB: Thiago Silva – Paris Saint-Germain (France)
- CB: Lorik Cana – Lazio (Italy)
- LM: Nico Gaitán– SL Benfica (Portugal)
- CM (RM): André Schürrle – Chelsea (England)
- CM (RM) Moussa Sissoko – Newcastle United (England)
- RM: Arjen Robben – Bayern München (Germany)
- LW (ST): Carlos Tévez – Juventus (Italy)
- ST: Christian Benteke – Aston Villa (England)
- RW (ST): Aduriz – Athletic Club de Bilbao (Spain)
Substitutes & Reserves
- GK: Marek Štěch– Yeovil Town (England)
- CB: Vilmos Vanczák – FC Sion (Switzerland)
- LM: Luke Freeman – Stevenage (England)
- LM: Pione Sisto – FC Midtjylland (Denmark)
- SS: James McFadden – Motherwell (Scotland)
- ST: Leigh Griffiths – Celtic (Scotland)
- ST: Yann Kermorgant – Bournemouth (England)