It was promised that the June DLC for Forza 5 would drop a little earlier than usual and that’s the case as The Bondurant Car Pack is now available for download.
In partnership with Turn 10’s friends at the Bob Bondurant School for High Performance Driving, the latest DLC pack brings ten amazing new cars to Forza 5 on Xbox OneThe Bondurant School has built a world-class reputation for driving instruction and so it comes as no surprise that this latest pack is full of high-performance cars that are just begging for a good thrashing.
- 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- 2013 Infiniti #77 Schmidt Peterson Motorsports Dallara IPS Indy Lights
- 1990 Alfa Romeo SZ Sprint Zagato
- 2013 Bentley Continental GT Speed
- 1975 Fiat X1/9
- 2013 Mazda MX-5 Cup
- 2012 MINI John Cooper Works GP
- 1970 Dodge Coronet Super Bee
- 2009 Pontiac Solstice GXP
- 1980 Abarth Fiat 131
The Bondurant Car Pack is available now as a stand alone purchase or will be free to all those with a Forza 5 Car Pass and remember, once purchased, the cars will appear in your garage free of any in-game cost.
Which will you drive first?