Looking to take your GTA Online experience to the highest level? Go grab the High Life update now and take in a number of new additions.
Ever fancied living it up in Los Santos? The High Life Update gives you the opportunity to own two properties at any one time, and with the addition of five new apartments, you’ll find you can add to your real estate portfolio with hot new listings at Eclipse Towers in Vinewood, Richards Majestic in Rockford Hills, Tinsel Towers in Little Seoul, 4 Integrity Way in Downtown, and Del Perro Heights by the beach.
You’ll also be able to store vehicles across two apartment garages,and The High Life Update brings a trio of luxury cars and a blistering new motorbike to add to your collection. The Enus Huntley S (SUV), Dewbauchee Massacro (Sports), Pegassi Zentorno (Super) and Dinka Thrust (Motorcycle) are all now available to purchase from Legendary Motorsport.
And to help you defend your new properties and vehicles, the powerful Bullpup Rifle is now available in Ammu-Nation to help you protect your assets.
High Life also introduces many new game features and enhancements including some updates directly based on feedback from you, the GTA Online community:
- With the new Mental State stat, we are keeping track of your behavior. If you seem to enjoy attacking pedestrians and terrorizing other players, then your blip will start to turn red on other players’ maps. The redder the blip, the more psychotic the player; the whiter the blip, the friendlier they are.The actions you take will have varying effects on your Mental State. For example, killing another player will turn your blip red faster than blowing up a car or taking out a random pedestrian. Killing a player with a white blip will push your Mental State into the red faster than killing more psycho players, while taking out full-on psycho players won’t cause your own Mental State stat to increase at all. Mental state also factors into matchmaking – you’ll automatically join Freemode sessions containing people more ‘compatible’ with your play style, and if a red-blipped lunatic does enter your session, you at least have fair warning!
- Non-Contact Races are now an option. When you create a Non-Contact race, other racers appear as semi-transparent and collisions with them are disabled (although you’ll still be able to collide with non-player traffic, structures and other scenery).
- You now have the option to Friend Spectate – if you and a friend are in separate GTA Online sessions you can now choose to spectate that player through the Friends menu.
- New player toasts and celebrations: Switch out your salute for jazz hands, a face palm, a slow clap and more. There are also paired toasts for celebrating with a friend, like a backslap, or a solid, manly handshake.
- New clothing: It can be hard work finding the perfect ensemble to really make your character stand out, so we’ve done some of the hard work for you and put together some stylish outfits. Hit the town, dressed to the nines with an array of classy new suit sets available with a pret-a-porter jacket, trousers, suit vest and shoes.
- 10 additional vehicles from Story Mode are now available for the first time in GTA Online – these will be marked on the car sales websites as new in the High Life Update so you can find them easily at southernsanandreassuperautos.com and legendarymotorsport.net:
The High Life update also brings with is some other improvements and fixes including:
- Based on feedback from the stunting community, the changes to bike physics in a recent Title Update have been reverted.
- Fixed an exploit where players were able to shoot in their garages.
- Fixed an issue where players would occasionally not be able to reclaim a vehicle despite it being insured.
- Fixed an issue where the water cannon on the Fire Truck did not work correctly.
- For the full list of fixes, you can view Title Update notes at the Rockstar Support site.
To get the High Life update, all you need to do is fire up your 360, load up GTA V and download the appropriate update. Simple as.