It was pretty much on the cards from day one, but it has now been confirmed that a Legendary Edition of the awesome Injustice 2 will be coming. And it’ll be here faster than The Flash!
Confirmed today by Warner Bros, Injustice 2 – Legendary Edition will be hitting Xbox One, PS4 and PC on March 30th 2018, bringing players the ultimate DC Super Hero and Super-Villain fighting game experience as it packages together the main game with a ton of downloadable content:
Included alongside the brilliant base game will be:
- All downloadable playable characters: Darkseid, Red Hood, Starfire, Sub-Zero, Black Manta, Raiden, Hellboy, Atom, Enchantress and The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Premiere skins including Power Girl, John Stewart Green Lantern, Reverse-Flash, Grid and Black Lightning each with unique looks, voices, and dialogue.
In addition to the packaged content, enhancements that will be available with Injustice 2 – Legendary Edition include:
- The introduction of the Learn Hub, the game’s expanded tutorial
- New Gear items for all characters have been added
- The character level cap is increased to 30
- A new Augment Slot is available at level 30
Furthermore, a Day 1 Edition will also be available for pre-order soon. You’ll find that this includes:
- Collectible Injustice™ 2 Coin
- The Injustice™ 2 Epic Comic Exclusive Download Steel Card
- Exclusive Steelcase
- 11000 Source Crystals
Thought the base Injustice 2 game was good? Well, it’s about to get a whole load better.
If you haven’t yet played the game, then you really don’t know what you’re missing. Hit up our full review and then get a purchase in asap. Unless of course you want to wait for this Legendary Edition that is!