Zen Studios latest Xbox One title, Kickbeat Special Edition has now been confirmed with a September release.
The rhythm/fighting hybrid combo type thing will release on 26th September 2014.
The Special Edition will come complete with a full-length single player campaign, beautifully hand-drawn animations and its own unique art style. There’s even a story to go with the rhythm basics as you’ll find Lee and Mei being guided by master Fu, the leader of an ancient secretive sect of monks called the Order of the Melodic Fist as they fight to reclaim stolen music.
The full list of songs you can pull your kung-fu moves to are as follows:
- Pendulum – Self vs. Self, Propane Nightmares (Celldweller Remix)
- Celldweller – Switchback, I Can’t Wait
- Marilyn Manson – The Beautiful People
- Shen Yi – War Dance
- POD – Boom
- Papa Roach – Last Resort
- Blue Stahli – Takedown, Scrape, Ultranumb
- Southpaw Swagger – It’s Showtime
- Pre-Fight Hype – It’s Goin Down
- Voicians – Fighters, The Construct
- Rob Zombie – Scum of the Earth
- Styles Beyond – Nine Thou
- Pre-Fight Hype & Southpaw Swagger – Tug-O-War
- enV – Destination, RPM, Vee, Shakestopper, OCP, Bloom
We’ll have a full review up for you shortly.