We previously told you how Wales Interactive were bringing Late Shift, a FMV crime thriller in which your choices play a huge part in proceedings to Xbox One, PS4 and PC soon. Well today we can confirm the full release date.
Arriving on Xbox One, PS4 and PC come 18th April 2017, Late Shift will leave you with multiple storylines, all branching out from the decisions you make. A high stakes full-motion video crime thriller, it tells the tale of mathematics student, Matt, who is left to prove his innocence after getting caught up in the robbery of a lucrative auction house. The consequences of his (and your) actions will take him on a vicious and violent journey across London, escaping the twisted web the player has the power to weave.
Every single decision will be crucial to how things play out and with more than 180 decision points, and a story that has been developed and written by CtrlMovie and Michael R. Johnson, author of Sherlock Holmes (2009 film), you can expect to experience a gripping thriller.
- Multi-optional Storytelling: One story, countless storylines, seven endings.
- A completely live action, cinematic interactive thriller, filmed in full HD in London, England.
- Over 180 decision points in total with no pauses and no looping footage.
- Directed by Tobias Weber, and written by Michael R. Johnson, author of Sherlock Holmes (2009 film)
- Acting performances by Joe Sowerbutts (Matt), Haruka Abe (May-Ling) and Oliver Twist’s Richard Durden (Samuel Parr).
- 20% discounted pre-orders on PS4 and PC.
We will of course remind you when the 18th April arrives, but it’s probably best you stick a note in your diary right away for you won’t want to be missing this one! The £9.99/$12.49 price tag demands it.