It may have been revealed at Nintendo Direct, but that doesn’t mean we don’t have huge interest in the latest news surrounding Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night. Fancy taking in the latest trailer which confirms the summer 2019 Xbox One release?
The highly anticipated next project from legendary developer Koji Igarashi, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night will make its way to Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC, and PlayStation 4 this Summer 2019, with the publishing rights being handled by 505 Games.
This release window was confirmed in a new gameplay trailer revealed via Nintendo Direct, as fans were treated to a first look at the games Inverted Castle: an exciting feature that will gift players the ability to transpose gameplay and explore the demon-infested gothic horror castle upside down.
You can check out that trailer below, and if you are one of the many who can’t wait to see Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, then the release window should well see the excitement meters rise again.
In the meantime, you could always play Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon for free instead
About Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night:
A new gothic horror action side-scrolling RPG developed by Koji Igarashi’s indie development studio ArtPlay. Set in 18th century England, a paranormal force has summoned a demon-infested castle, revealing crystal shards infused with tremendous magical power. Players take on the role of Miriam, an orphan scarred by an alchemist curse which slowly crystallizes her body. To save humanity and herself, Miriam must fight through the castle while collecting, crafting and unlocking a vast array of weapons, equipment and loot to defeat the summoner Gebel and the countless minions and bosses of hell that await.
Key features include:
- IGAVANIA LIVES ON – Koji Igarashi, one of the renowned godfathers of the Metroidvania genre, is creating a new, modern side scrolling action RPG experience that will satisfy long-time fans of his celebrated work.
- VAST AND DEEP GAMEPLAY – Unlock spells and powers, find, craft and upgrade several types of weapons and special items to change Miriam’s appearance, mix and match gear and abilities to find your playstyle.
- HIGH FIDELITY 2.5 GRAPHICS – Everything in Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is rendered in loving 3D detail on a 2D side scrolling environment that changes and evolves as you play.
- ORCHESTRAL MUSIC BY INDUSTRY LEGENDS – Featuring music from industry icons Michiru Yamane (Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon) and Ippo Yamada (Resident Evil, Mega Man).
- IGA’S BIGGEST CASTLE – The Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night game world is the largest of Koji Igarashi’s entire career, with a map size nearly double that of his previous games.
- MULTIPLE CHARACTERS TO CHOOSE FROM – Aside from the enigmatic Miriam, there are secret playable characters awaiting discovery