It won’t be long before you’re left grabbing for the wellies and heading off out to tend to your farm in the latest Farming Simulator. But what vehicles will you be able to hop behind the wheel of? Well, the latest trailer gives us a sneaky little peek.
Arriving on Xbox One, PS4 and PC come 25th October 2016, Farming Simulator 17 promises to be the best farming sim on the market. Much of the draw will obviously be down to the huge number of tractors and other farming vehicles that are contained within. In fact, with 250 vehicles and equipment spanning 75 brands, including the likes of AGCO brands: Challenger, Fendt, Massey Ferguson, and Valtra, whether you’re down with the farming scene or not, you should enjoy what you find. Every vehicle’s interior and exterior has been meticulously and faithfully recreated thanks to loyal partnerships between GIANTS and the vehicle brands.
They can also be customised and engines, wheels and other accessories can be replaced depending on the task at hand. You may need to fit a front loader, or you may just wish to change the colour of your vehicle. I guess it ultimately comes down to whether you appreciate style over substance!? Just don’t go wasting your time doing up a loan vehicle.
Additionally, a range of radio stations will be available to help pass the time and you’ll find several genres like Country, Rock and Pop in place. If you prefer, you can harvest teh wheat listening to your own MP3 files too.
Key features include:
- Harvest your field and enjoy tons of possibilities for developing your farm with a large variety of crops.
- Diversify your agricultural activities with woodcutting or even animal husbandry!
- Evolve your farm in huge environments with immersive visual effects.
- Use and drive faithfully reproduced farming vehicles and tools, including AGCO’s most respected brands: Challenger, Fendt, Valtra, and Massey Ferguson.
- Invite friends to help you progress and expand your farm, in multiplayer games!
The Garage Trailer which gives a peek of the vehicles included can be found below and we’ll be sure to remind you when the time for picking up Farming Simulator 17 comes.