Project Cars 2 cars to be turned into real-life Hot Wheels collectibles
Enjoying Project Cars 2 but really wish you could show your love for the game in another way? Today it has been confirmed that a number of the Project Cars 2 vehicles will become Hot Wheels die-casts!
Slightly Mad Studios have today confirmed that no less than five of the finest Project Cars 2 vehicles will soon be transferred to the die-cast stage and made into proper Hot Wheels cars. The list is as follows and sees three of the world’s most prestigious GT cars, and two classics from the motorsport world included…
- The Mercedes-Benz AMG GT3 (Team Hot Wheels #68)
- The Acura NSX GT3 (Advan Racing Team #76)
- The Audi R8 LMS (Team Hot Wheels #5)
- The BMW M1 Procar (Team Project CARS #15)
- The Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution 2 DTM (Team Hot Wheels #91).
Check out the cars in the latest trailer below. Don’t forget to hit up our full review of Project Cars 2 on Xbox One either. If you like your racing, you’ll probably be interested in giving it a go.
Project Cars 2 is available right now for Xbox One, PS4 and PC.