Upfall Studios have released their Rogue-like, Quest of Dungeons onto the Xbox One Games Store.
The popular turn based dungeon crawler, is available to buy now for £7.19 and allows you to assume the role of Warrior, Assassin or Shaman as you traverse creature-filled rooms and passageways, in a quest to defeat an evil Dark Lord who has stolen the entire world’s light.
With procedurally generated layouts, enemies and items, each quest you embark upon will be completely different. and so only by learning new skills found in Tomes along the way, and buying and selling items at shops, will you have a fighting chance to take down the evil Dark Lord and restore light to the world.
Key features are:
- Redesigned user interface and quick navigation customized for the Xbox One
- Explore Rackan, a new mansion to quest through once
- New custom game mode where players can choose dungeon size, number of levels, and more
- New playable “Necrodancer” character class (from the popular game, Crypt of the Necrodancer)
- 4 difficulty levels to test your dungeon exploring and loot gathering skills
- Ghost Hero – Players may encounter a ghost version of themselves from a previously failed quest – defeat the ghost to reclaim lost loot
- Permadeath – Once you die, it’s game over man, game over!
- Online leaderboards – compare your adventure points with the online Xbox Live community
Quest of Dungeons is a turn based dungeon crawler game, a roguelike featuring a good old 16-bit retro artistic look. An evil Dark Lord has stolen all the light, so your mission is to enter his lair and defeat him. By playing as either a Warrior, a Wizard, a Assassin or a Shaman you have to traverse dungeons, defeat enemies and loot everything you can in order to survive. You can learn new skills in Tomes you find along the way and buy/sell items at shops. The entire game is procedural so you won’t find items/enemies in the same place each time you play. Features Procedural dungeons Procedural weapons Boss encounters Quests 4 Difficulty levels Permadeath – Once you die, game over man, game over! Shop – buy and sell items/weapons Leaderboards – compare your Adventure points with the community
The Xbox One Games Store should be your next port of call.