John McGuinness, better known as the “Morecambe Missile”, is a bit of a legend of street motorcycle racing, proving himself many times in grand competitions such as the North West 200 or the Macau Grand Prix. Above all else though, he is a specialist of the Tourist Trophy, where he’s racked up 23 victories… but today he is found commentating the latest video for TT Isle of Man.
Released today by Bigben and Kylotonn, the latest gameplay video for TT Isle of Man shows how every details has been faithfully reproduced in the game: the walls, the crowd, even the advertisements are all there. In fact, everything possible has been done to completely immerse you in this mythic course.
With a release date of March 2018 for Xbox One, PS4 and PC riders to start getting excited about, if you have always wanted to ride the TT, but haven’t the skills or the know-how, then the videogame version will be the game for you.
It’s main features include:
- A faithful reproduction of the 37,73 miles and 264 bends of the Snaefell Mountain, which offers a race more longer and more difficult that all GP circuits
- 9 fantasy tracks to practice before facing the major race
- 23 riders and 40 official motorbikes
- Online competition for up to 8 players
- A career mode that allows you to unlock new motorbikes and win the legendary Isle of Man Tourist Trophy
Check out the trailer below. And don’t forget to leave us your thoughts in the comments section!