Back in 2014 Secretlab set off on a mission to create the pinnacle of gaming seats. And since that time they’ve provided all manner of options, with their Titan range going down great guns. Now though Secretlab are moving up in the world even more, with their biggest chair yet – the Titan XL.
The Secretlab Titan XL is the company’s largest and most spacious seat yet, taking everything that was found in the award-winning Titan and moving it up a notch. And as we all know, bigger is quite usually better, is it not?
Designed to provide a superior and generous sitting experience for the taller and mightier of user, the Titan XL has been purpose built with power, comfort and spaciousness in mind. Running at a 25% increase on the seat that has inspired it, you’ll also find the XL coming with larger, heavier, and sturdier materials.
As you would expect to hear, the Titan XL comes with all the same design and engineering principles of the original seat, but will now comfortably cater for users and gamers who sit between 5″9 and 6″10 in height – 180-208cm – whilst allowing those between 220lbs/100kg and 390lbs/180kg to sit in comfort.
In order for this to become a reality, the key features of the Secretlab Titan XL include:
- Taller backrest and wider seatbase for a more spacious sitting experience.
- Heavy Duty Tilt-Mechanism—forged with a stronger grade of structural steel for maximum reliability and sturdiness.
- Heavy Duty Class 4 Hydraulics, strenuously certified for international safety standards under greater loads by ANSI/BIFMA tests (by TÜV SÜD) and ISO9001.
- XL Wheel Base, made with ADC12 Aluminum. Now larger and more robust than ever before for greater stability and peace of mind.
And as we’re about to move into 2020, all Titan XLs will come with the features that have been included in the latest and greatest Secretlab seats, including…
- Signature, patent-pending Secretlab Cold-Cure Foam, refined and improved for better cushioning and support for your entire body through more even weight distribution.
- Full-metal, four-directional armrests that will comfortably support your elbows, taking pressure and strain off your arms and shoulders allowing for longer uninterrupted sessions at the computer.
- Signature Memory Foam Head Pillow, which comes with a layer of cooling gel that quickly dissipates heat so you can stay cool and incredibly comfortable even after long hours of use.
Said Ian Alexander Ang, CEO and co-founder of Secretlab: “Our goal is to create the gaming seat that would cater to all gamers. Over the years we’ve received requests for a more increased offerings, particularly a larger, heavier-duty model so more can enjoy the award-winning Secretlab experience. Yet creating a ‘larger’ product isn’t simply just fusing bigger materials and parts together. We meticulously worked to find the optimal combination of increased size, material strength and performance—without compromising on functionality—to produce the Secretlab TITAN XL, now one of the largest models around. It will deliver unmatched spatial comfort, support and reliability, be it for the casual gamer or elite professional.
If you’re interested in getting hold of a gaming chair and sit within the margins that Secretlab are stating for the Titan XL, then we’re pretty sure you won’t be disappointed with what you find. With the XL coming in the gorgeous black PU leather and even more stunning grey Softweave Fabric – we love our Softweave Titan – there’s a bit of choice on the table too. What’s even better is that from today you’ll find the Titan XL available from Secretlab direct with Black Friday discounts available from the get-go.
Let us know if you decide to take the plunge with one of their seats. We’d love to hear from you.