Are you ready for bullet-hell? I said ARE YOU READY FOR BULLET-HELL??? Sine More EX is coming and today the confirmed release date has been revealed.
Sine Mora EX, the extended version of the rather critically acclaimed original Sine Mora will bring you side scrolling shoot’em up action with a unique challenge – one which sees time as the ultimate factor. Today though, THQ Nordic have confirmed that it’ll be arriving on Xbox One, PS4 and PC come 8th August 2017. You’ll then get to see a Nintendo Switch version later in the year.
But what should you expect? Well, a Story Mode will be in place and promises an over-the-top tale, whilst a deep, rather satisfying Arcade Mode will provide plenty of challenge. Local co-op will keep those with friends busy too, whilst the main draw, the bullet-hell madness will test plenty of skills.
Sine Mora EX features include:
- 16:9 Aspect ratio (instead of 16:10 which is still an option
- Full English Voice Overs (Original Hungarian ones are still available as an option)
- Local co-op for up to 2 players in Story mode
- 3 New versus modes: Race, Tanks, Dodgeball
- New challenge levels
- Improved Rendering
- PLAYSTATION 4 PRO and PC ONLY: Native 4k at 60 FPS
If you have interest, then make sure you hit it up on 8th August. We’ll be sure to remind you when that time comes.