Wales Interactive have today confirmed that Soul Axiom will release this June and if you’re an Xbox One owner, then you’ll be granted access to some rather exclusive content!
Releasing on Xbox One come June 8th 2016 (with a PS4 launch the day before), sci-fi adventure puzzler, Soul Axiom will be available to download for £15.99, $19.99, €19.99. A first person story driven affair, the beautiful cyber world of Elysia will be open for exploring as you attempt to collect unique powers, solve puzzles, manipulate the environment and eventually unlock the path to your adventure.
With over 20 hours of gameplay, 100 puzzles, 40 distinct locations and multiple endings to explore, Soul Axiom promises to hold enough content to keep you busy for some time. However, Xbox One owners will also receive an exclusive deal featuring hours of bonus content containing a never-before-seen Chapter with three unique levels and a digital copy of the 82-page art book featuring character, environment and storyboard designs.
Full features include:
- Psychological Adventure with Exploration & Puzzle Solving: Interact with over 100 physical puzzles, make psychological decisions and explore memories to unlock the secrets of your identity.
- 20 to 30 Hours of Gameplay: The game is packed full of content with 6 chapters, 40 unique locations, over 100 puzzles, 70 story-driven collectables and 50 Trophies/Achievements.
- Collectible Hand Powers: Harness the abilities of Elysia. Discover new powers that will assist exploration and puzzle solving by phasing, building, destroying or corrupting the digital world around you.
- Multiple Story Endings: A tense, but thought-provoking narrative with multiple outcomes, and leaves you yearning to explore all avenues of the lore.
- Unique visual style: There is a beautifully simplistic emphasis on striking shapes, strong colours, and beautiful effects and lighting to elicit a variety of emotions within Elysia.
- Atmospheric soundtrack: 50 original compositions provide the perfect musical backdrop which subtly enhances the game through well-crafted association with the memories you explore.
- Xbox exclusive content: 2 hours of bonus content including 3 never-before-seen levels and a copy of the 82-page digital art book featuring character, environment and storyboard designs.
We will of course let you know when it arrives but to whet your appetite a bit more, Wales Interactive have released some lovely new screenshots for us to check out.