Whether you agree with the statement or not, it’s a well known fact that visuals can make or break a game. Judging by the screenshots and trailer, Spectrum isn’t going to have any such worry!
Spectrum is a stylish platformer which has today been confirmed for Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PS4, with a release coming at some point during the spring.
Arriving thanks to the teams at Digerati and 3D Avenue, it promises to take us on a superb looking abstract adventure as we jump, dive and feel the flow to skilfully navigate through 80 ingenious levels of shifting shapes and vibrant colours.
Super stylish visuals are at the forefront of the action, and when combined with an atmospheric soundtrack, Spectrum will ensure that an immersive experience of pure, zen-focused platforming is yours.
The key features include:
- A mysterious world brought to life with a colourful, minimalist aesthetic
- Master movement and gravity to dodge obstacles and reach the exit portal
- Ambient soundtrack to sharpen the senses and stimulate the mind
- 80 beautifully designed levels spanning 8 different environments
- 3 bonus objectives on every level to complete for total perfection
- Perfect your runs to become a legend of the leaderboards
If you want to know more, hit up that trailer below. We’ll be sure to bring you the full release date as and when it becomes known.