‘The Bozak Horde’ to drop onto Dying Light soon!
Techland have today announced the release date for the upcoming Dying Light DLC, ‘The Bozak Horde’.
Coming on May 26th 2015, the brand new game mode lets players enter Harran Stadium as they take on a series of twisted challenges laid out by a deeply-troubled psychopath…Bozak.
Created primarily with co-op gameplay in mind, The Bozak Horde will offer a big old challenge to even the most experienced teams as a competitive element is thrown into the mix making the game less predictable and more demanding than ever.
However, if you manage to defeat the horde, you’ll be able to get hands on with the ultimate stealth weapon– a compound hunting bow – with additional objectives granting access to electric, incendiary, and exploding arrows.
- BRAND-NEW GAME MODE – Go alone or join your friends and beat Bozak’s game with the highest score. Thanks to the newly introduced leaderboards, you can now compete with others to become the very best Dying Light player in the world.
- ULTIMATE CO-OP CHALLENGE – Inviting friends is no longer the easy way out. Even a team of four seasoned survivors will have their combat and parkour skills thoroughly tested against sadistic trials that could make anyone sweat!
- ENTIRELY NEW LOCATION – Travel to the heart of Sector 0, the infamous Harran Stadium, where the government lost their first battle against the virus.
- GAME-CHANGING NEW WEAPON – Defeat the horde and gain access to the ultimate stealth weapon – a compound hunting bow. Take on additional objectives to get electric, incendiary, and exploding arrows.
- WHO IS BOZAK? – Survive his brutal challenges and learn more about the man who organized the quarantine zone challenges.
The Bozak Horde will be available to all Season Pass Holders or as a separate purchase for $9.99 USD / €9.99 EUR / £6.99 GBP.