Ubisoft have today kicked off The Crew closed beta, but much more interesting are the details of the Season Pass.
Season Passes for The Crew will give holders access to two exclusive cars on December 2nd and will also get early access to each of the four car packs one whole week before anyone else.
The car packs will come in at £5.49 each, or the Season Pass will be obtainable for £19.99. Alternatively, you can pick up the Season Pass with the game in The Crew Gold Edition which will be available from the Uplay Shop and digitally on the usual formats as well as via the Xbox Games Store for Xbox One.
The Crew Season Pass includes:
- Two exclusive cars – McLaren 12C and Ferrari 458 Speciale – available to Season Pass holders at launch
- One-week early access for all add-on car packs content
- Four packs, 12 cars total; Extreme Car Pack- available January 2015, includes performance cars, perfect for exhilarating, high-octane missions, Speed Car Pack- available February 2015, includes sports cars, finely tuned for breakneck-speed races, Vintage Car Pack- available March 2015, includes vintage rides, fashionable for missions set in iconic American locales, Raid Car Pack- available April 2015, includes off-road vehicles, highly recommended for all-terrain missions
- 23 additional tuning kits unlocked to spec out the Season Pass car line-up for premium performance on any terrain
- All official paintjobs and rims for each car
- An exclusive sticker delivered with each car pack
- New PvP mode available beginning of 2015
New missions will appear each and every time a car pack is released and these will be available to all players free of charge. New customisation options, paint jobs, rims, interiors and tuning specs will also be released on in-game stores.
You can of course get a sneak peek of The Crew by getting involved in the closed beta which starts today and runs until November 10th on Xbox One and PS4.
The Crew will be available on December 2 for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4 and PC.