THQ Nordic to bring 8 playable titles to EGX Rezzed
The show is just around the corner and the hype is starting to build. EGX Rezzed in London will be taking place shortly and THQ Nordic have today detailed the games they will be bringing to the show.
And the eight they have decided on look to be a great mix, especially considering many of them will be appearing on Xbox One soon. Whether you need a strategic hit, like action role-players, need to test out your tower defense skills, fancy getting involved in some sci-fi mechanics or just want something fun, bright and colourful, THQ Nordic have got you sorted.
The following will all be playable at EGX Rezzed at Tobacco Dock, London between the 30th March and the 1st April 2017. If you’re attending, make sure you hit them up.
- ELEX – a handcrafted action role-playing experience set in a post-apocalyptic science-fantasy universe. Deep moral choices, a huge seamless game world, mutated creatures, and a big arsenal of melee and medium-to-long-distance weaponry top off this holistic RPG made in Germany. www.elexgame.com. PC/PS4/Xbox One: Q3 2017
- SpellForce 3 – labelled as the “fantasy Age of Empires” by some, or as a ray of hope for RTS-enthusiasts by others, THQ Nordic will showcase the latest build of this RTS/RPG hybrid on its stand. Experience war-torn times in the world of Eo – command your troops, level/gear/skill up your heroes, strengthen your forces, conquer pivotal zones to expand your territory, and experience the world-changing events that will lead up to the convocation ritual. www.spellforce.com. PC (MR) exclusive: Q3 2017
- Battle Chasers: Nightwar – an RPG inspired by the console greats, featuring deep dungeon diving, turn-based combat presented in a classic JRPG format, and a rich story driven by world exploration. Beware: developers on location! Do not feed them without our permission. www.battlechasers.com. PC/Mac, PS4, Xbox One: 2017
- This is the Police (now for consoles!) – dive into a deep story of corruption, crime and intrigue. Take the role of gritty police chief Jack Boyd, and come face to face with the ugly underbelly of Freeburg, a city spiralling down the drain. Will Jack reach his retirement with a nice nest egg, or will he end up broke… or worse? http://weappy-studio.com/titp/ . PC/Mac/Linux: Now. PS4/Xbox One: March 22nd, 2017
- Lock’s Quest – Lock is the Kingdom’s last hope to survive an oncoming invasion. As a newly trained Archineer, Lock must utilize his skills to build customized towers, traps, walls, weapons, and other defenses in order preserve the precious source artifacts. Beware: Developers on location! Please respect their feeding times. https://www.thqnordic.com/games/locks-quest. PC/PS4/Xbox One: April 25th, 2017
- de Blob – flip, bounce and smash your way past the all-powerful I.N.K.T. Corporation to launch a revolution and save Chroma City from a future without color. Enjoy the 4-player splitscreen multiplayer in eight different modes on different stations. http://store.steampowered.com/app/532320/ PC: April 27th, 2017
- Sine Mora EX – the extended version of the horizontal shoot’em up Sine Mora, providing a unique challenge, where time is the ultimate factor. It is a gorgeous shoot’em up that offers a Story Mode which weaves an over-the-top tale and an Arcade Mode that provides deep, satisfying gameplay to challenge genre fans. We will even bring our own PAX high score-challenge mode to the show. Be prepared, as it is not for the faint of heart. PC/PS4/Xbox One: Summer 2017