If you like Rick and Morty, then you probably have a bit of a love of the bizarre. Well, now it’s time for the gaming scene to fully embrace the madness with the co-creator of the Rick and Morty TV series teaming up with Squanch Games to deliver Trover Saves The Universe to Xbox One.
Already available to enjoy over on PS4, Nintendo Switch and PC, Trover Saves The Universe has now released on Xbox One, delivering what can only be described as a rather unique, humorous, comedic experience to a whole new console audience.
- – A comedy adventure filled with combat, platforming, puzzles, and morally questionable choices. See how the best intentions can go horribly awry.
- – You control Trover’s movements, but not his mouth. He’s got a lot to say about what’s going on in the game.
- – Travel the cosmos to experience a variety of weird alien planets and bizarre characters with big personalities.
- – Upgrade Trover AND YOURSELF with new abilities to (hopefully) defeat Glorkon while evading awkward situations.
- – BONUS! INCLUDES FREE DLC:
- — JOPO MODE – A new way to play!
- — IMPORTANT COSMIC JOBS – Explore Trover’s workplace to help co-workers, prevent grievous harm, and unlock original comedy sketches from Justin Roiland.
Priced up at £24.99 – with an initial launch discount in place for the early adopters – only Trover can save the universe in this madcap adventure, as you help this little purple eye-hole monster in his quest ahead. With Justin Roiland behind proceedings, and a wonderfully crazy tale unfolding ahead, should you be a fan of the Rick and Morty show and want to see the same kind of fun and humour present on your Xbox One, then heading on over to the Xbox Store and nabbing a download is the best course of action.
Should you however be on the fence and unsure whether or not this is a journey you should be taking then our full review of Trover Saves The Universe on Xbox One is up, live, and ready for your perusal. Hit it up, and then let us know what you think of the game by dropping in to the comments below.
A game from the co-creator of Rick and Morty! Your dogs have been dognapped by a beaked lunatic who stuffed them into his eye holes and is using their life essence to destroy the universe. You’re partnered with Trover, a little purple eye-hole monster who isn’t a huge fan of working or being put in the position of having to save the universe. Only you and Trover can save everything in this bizarre comedy adventure, created by Justin Roiland!