The launch of Truck Driver on Xbox One and PS4 is fast approaching and today the team at SOEDESCO have confirmed that not only will the game receive support for steering wheels, but there will be a number of lovely Xbox One X and PS4 Pro enhancements.
Launching come September 19th 2019, Truck Driver is fast rolling towards its release date, but it is today in which SOEDESCO has some exciting updates to share about the trucking game. See, after multiple requests from the community, publisher has announced a list of steering wheel that Truck Driver will support.
Originally created with the standard controller in mind, you’ll now be able to grab the wheel Truck Driver with both Thrustmaster and Logitech offerings supported. The following types are supported:
• Thrustmaster T150 Force Feedback
• Thrustmaster T150 Ferrari Force Feedback
• Thrustmaster T150 Pro Force Feedback
• Thrustmaster T300 Servo base
• Thrustmaster T300 RS
• Thrustmaster T300 RS GT
• Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari Integral Alcantara ForceFeedback
• Thrustmaster T-GT
• Logitech G29 (driving force)
• Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel
• TX Servo Base Force Feedback
• TX Ferrari 458 Italia Force Feedback
• TX Leather Edition Force Feedback
• Thrustmaster TMX Force Feedback
• Thrustmaster TMX Pro Force Feedback
• Thrustmaster TS-XW racer SPARCO P310 (competition mod)
• Logitech G920 (driving force)
But further to that, Truck Driver will get extra enhancements for Xbox One X and PS4 Pro that enable players to experience the game with extra optimizations. The enhancements will be brought about via an in-game option that allows us to choose between two different settings for the PS4 Pro and a massive three different settings for the Xbox One X. These are:
• Favor quality – PS4 Pro and Xbox One X
• Favor resolution – PS4 Pro and Xbox One X
• Favor performance – Xbox One X
Each setting favours different enhancements pushing the resolution up from 1080p on the Xbox One, to 4K on the Xbox One X. Furthermore, the enhanced settings provide better visual effects, such as shadow details and sky quality. These additions make for an enhanced trucking experience.
Do these new settings and steering wheel support options sell Truck Driver on Xbox One and PS4 even more to you? let us know in the comments.