It’s one of the most iconic of rally franchises, and today it has been announced that the awesome V-Rally will be hitting Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch and PC. Will you be ready for the power of V-Rally 4?
Bigben Interactive and Kylotonn Racing Games have today announced that they are joining forces to see the return of V-Rally to our lives Developed by Kylotonn – a French studio specializing in racing simulations – V-Rally 4 promises to let players experience the extreme sensations of the most insane races.
After first releasing back in 1997 on PlayStation 1, and then seeing V-Rally 3 have great success on PS2, it’s been 15 years since we last saw V-Rally arrive – that was way back in 2003 – but now the epic title is making a comeback with more than 50 models of emblematic rallying and extreme motorsports vehicles. Those seeking nostalgic can collect, upgrade, customize, and master their very favourite cars, three of which can be seen in the teaser trailer below – a Porsche 911 Safari, a Ford Mustang and a Ford Fiesta RS RX.
V-Rally 4 will aim to remain faithful to the identity of the franchise, which earned the support of millions of fans, as it strikes a perfect balance between sensation, presentation, and simulation, while offering the best graphics and gameplay the latest technology can support.
“It’s a real privilege for me to once again work on the V-Rally series,” said Alain Jarniou, Game Director at Kylotonn. “It’s an extraordinary title that I have a very special connection to. I had a chance to join the team that created V-Rally to develop V-Rally 3 on the PlayStation 2 as a programmer. I’m very proud to be working on the franchise again 15 years later.”
V-Rally 4 features include:
- Rally: From Africa to Sequoia Park and Japan, travel the world along difficult tracks and in extreme conditions, such as snow, ice, and mud.
- Extreme-Khana: You’ll have to be a master of precision and drifting on these tracks full of pitfalls.
- V-Rally Cross: Leave your opponents in the dust on these dirt and asphalt tracks and take on 7 expert adversaries.
- Buggy: Hop into your all-terrain vehicle to win the race on these particularly rugged tracks. Not for the faint of heart!
- Hillclimb: Race to the top behind the wheel of powerful cars.
Expect to see V-Rally 4 come complete with full online and career modes when it releases on Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch and PC in September 2018.
Check out the teaser below and don’t forget to leave us your thoughts in the comments.
V-Rally is back!