After the absolute rubbish which was Street Outlaws: The List, we’ll admit to being taken by surprise by the launch of a sequel in September. But Street Outlaws 2: Winner Takes All was that game. And now we’ve got a whole host of free and paid DLC to, um, ‘enjoy’.
Available to purchase and download right now into Street Outlaws 2: Winner Takes All are no less than 8 new DLC pieces for the game. These come mostly in the premium, paid, variety, with new vehicles, paint jobs and parts all present. Whilst these are priced pretty damn high, it may well be worth you considering a grab of the one free piece that is also in place.
So what do we have? Well, in terms of the freebie it’s the 80s and 90s Car bundle which should be sought out, with that adding in 8 new body kits and additional paints at zero cost. Granted, you’ll need to own – in-game – Foxy, Fire89, CaroRC and skill in order to apply the body kits.
From there though it’s all about getting the wallet opened, with cash payments required for all of the following…
- Street Outlaws 2: Winner Takes All – Skull Noir Bundle – £8.99
- Street Outlaws 2: Winner Takes All – Ryan Martin Bundle – £8.39
- Street Outlaws 2: Winner Takes All – Stargazer Bundle – £9.99
- Street Outlaws 2: Winner Takes All – The 70s Car Bundle – £8.39
- Street Outlaws 2: Winner Takes All – Steel Thunder Bundle – £9.99
- Street Outlaws 2: Winner Takes All – Blazing Freedom Bundle – £9.99
- Street Outlaws 2: Winner Takes All – Lizzy Musi Bundle – £8.39
The links above will whisk you to the Xbox Store page for each piece, and in there you’ll get to see exactly what is on offer. In a nutshell though, you’re looking at a few new cars, some new paints, extra liveries and parts and more.
Let us know if you decide it’s worth your time grabbing some of this content. We’d love to know what you think of the base game of Street Outlaws 2: Winner Takes All – even if it’s not particularly positive.