Fancy yourself as a bit of a popstar? Need something to show off with? We Sing will be giving you the opportunity to excel.
Due for release on Xbox One and PS4, We Sing will be bigger and better than ever as the award winning karaoke series drops in with support for eight mics and the chance to sing along with 30 of the hottest and most iconic hits of recent times, with the likes of “Dancing Queen” by Abba, the late great David Bowie’s iconic classic “Let’s Dance”, DNCE’s “Cake By The Ocean,” “Stitches” by Shawn Mendes, “Chandelier” by Sia, and “See You Again” by Wiz Khalifa feat. Charlie Puth all included.
You’ll be able to sing alone, or team up with others and sing together, climbing to the top of the online leaderboards and becoming the star you were born to be. With original artist recordings, and their official music videos, the game’s unique eight mic support enables players to use their smartphones as an additional mic with the free We Sing Mic companion app, in addition to using a We Sing certified mic for a truly authentic studio experience.
“We’re delighted to bring We Sing to a new audience, building on the tenants that made the original series a resounding success,” said Alasdair Hibberd, Product Manager for We Sing. “Our new We Sing title has been built from the ground up, utilizing the Unreal 4 engine alongside the highest calibre of audio technologies, including the KaraEngine™ to deliver an immersive experience, for the next generation of gamers.”
“Our intentions for We Sing are lofty, and beginning the journey with a brand new console title, supported by the already significant and expanding strength of Nordic Games, is a great place to begin this most excellent of musical adventures” added Nik Blower, franchise director, Nordic Games.
The key features of We Sing will be:
- Sing your heart out to the hottest hits from the biggest artists – including original recordings and HD videos from across five decades
- Connect up to four USB microphones and download the free We Sing Mic app (available for iOS and Android devices) to sing with up to eight friends simultaneously
- Sing with friends or rock it solo to top the online leaderboards and become a star
- Featuring six game modes, including We Sing mode to sing and score together, and Sing-Off mode to compete individually
- Sing along with your favourite artists or dive into a true karaoke experience with the original instrumental recordings
- Turn your console into a music channel and watch every song’s music video in Jukebox Mode
- Turn up the heat and show off your perfect pitch with We Sing’s three difficulty settings
- Create and save playlists of your favourite tracks for future and non-stop play
- Gameplay powered by the KaraEngine™ for ultra-accurate pitch detection
- Studio quality audio pipeline allows players to hear the music the way it was meant to sound
- Explore a dynamic 3D user interface with audio effects and choose the songs to sing from the dynamic carousel
- Anti-cheat and auto-lag detection systems
- Game built in the Unreal Engine® 4
- English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese language support
If you’re attending Gamescom this year, then We Sing will be available to play in Cologne. Make sure you stop by and show off your best performance at the Nordic Games Booth C20, Hall 8.