Indie publisher Digerati have certainly got their fingers in a fair few pies at the moment, delivering new and exciting titles to console gamers on a regular basis. Today they have confirmed another addition to the console market – Spectrum.
A stylish abstract platformer that deals with minimalism and colour, Spectrum will drop you into a stunning world, leaving you to jump, dive and find a flow in order to successfully navigate your way through 80 levels.
Ingeniously created, this feature shifting shapes, vibrant colours and platforming perfection, all covered delightfully with an atmospheric soundtrack to ensure an immersive zen-focused experience takes hold.
It’ll be coming to Xbox One on 24th August, PS4 on the 21st/22nd and Nintendo Switch on the 20th August 2018. Should you wish to pre-order on any format then you’ll find a 20% discount in place.
Key features include:
- A mysterious world brought to life with a colourful, minimalist aesthetic
- Master movement and gravity to dodge obstacles and reach the exit portal
- Ambient soundtrack to sharpen the senses and stimulate the mind
- 80 beautifully designed levels spanning 8 different environments
- 3 bonus objectives on every level to complete for total perfection
- Perfect your runs to become a legend of the leaderboards
- Race Mode: Compete against a friend in the Nintendo Switch exclusive local 2-player mode. Supports split Joy-Con play
Interested? Check out the trailer from earlier in the year below and then hold tight for its release. It certainly looks like this could be a platformer that is well worth checking out.