All the flying enthusiasts get ready to check your engines as the flight simulator Air Conflicts Vietnam lands in stores around the UK today (18th October). If you are already familiar with the other bitComposer Games Air Conflicts titles then there’s a good chance you are on your way to buy it.
If not then check out this lovely video by brought to us by their publishing partner Kalypso Media to attact your attention. Take a look at the some of best combat aircrafts in the game…
Key Features of Air Conflicts: Vietnam
- Live a thrilling wartime narrative. In an epic single-player campaign, filled with heroic moments and the darker side of war, your performance in air combat and support missions drives the story from the initial escalation of tension, through key battles of the Vietnam War and, ultimately, the fall of Saigon.
- Jump into the cockpit for instant action. Pilot and customize more than 20 planes and – for the first time in the Air Conflict series – helicopters, including the workhorse UH-1 Iroquois, fire-breathing AH-1 Cobra attack gunships, the devastating F4 Phantom and F104 Starfighter jets, plus fearsome enemy MIG fighter jets.
- Lead your squadron to victory. Command up to four jets or helicopters, maximizing their unique abilities to complete challenging objectives, while earning experience, leveling up and improving your leadership and air combat skills.
- Challenge your friends for air supremacy. Play up to eight online opponents in nail-biting, fast-paced capture-the-flag, deathmatch and team deathmatch air battles.
- Get your groove on. As you test your pilot skills against AI or human opponents, treat your ears to a cool rock soundtrack in the style of vintage Vietnam-era tunes.
Don’t forget it’s in stores today!