ASTRO Gaming. A name that has grown over the years by delivering premium gaming equipment for all. Well, ASTRO are back and this time they are teaming up with the Call of Duty franchise to deliver a brand new headset to Xbox, PlayStation and PC gamers – the ASTRO Gaming Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War A10 Headset.
A mouthful, yes? But that’s absolutely fine if it delivers the goods, and with ASTRO Gaming and Call of Duty behind it, the latest A10 should well cover a range of bases. And yes, this will work with Xbox Series X|S and PS5 as well as the current generation of console.
ASTRO are the Official Headset licensee of Call of Duty, selling products as a long time official collaborator of Call of Duty. The A10 though joins the likes of the ASTRO A40 TR, Speakers tags, and A40 TR Mod Kits that are already on the market to once again deliver the usual quality. This time around we see a highly affordable headset that has been created with comfort, durability and audio quality in mind. With it featuring specific colours and design elements ripped straight from the new Cold War, those interested parties will discover a headset that comes with all the functionality of the standard A10, but with the addition of a new removable microphone pop filter and special in-game custom item.
“ASTRO has been a key collaborator of Call of Duty esports such as Call of Duty Champs, and the Call of Duty League,” said Daniel Siegel, VP of Licensing for Activision. “We’re excited to continue our partnership with ASTRO as the Official Headset licensee of Call of Duty. With this latest headset, our fans are sure to get the best audio experience while playing Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War.”
“Working with Activision and Call of Duty over the years, we’ve developed some amazing products,” said Aron Drayer, VP of Marketing for ASTRO Gaming. “The Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War A10 special edition is a design-focused headset that is sure to help gamers improve their performance and enhance their gaming experience.”
The main features of the ASTRO Gaming Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War A10 Headset that you need to worry about include:
- ASTRO Comfort and Quality – Featuring flexible, lightweight materials and cloth ear cushion, along with durable steel headbands with damage resistant rubberized cover and detachable cable system, the A10 is designed to withstand both victory and defeat.
- Bonus Content – Bonus in-game content will be available in the launch of the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War game and is included with every purchase of the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War A10 Headset.
- ASTRO Audio V2 – Designed to produce detailed, true-to-life game audio, ASTRO Audio V2 provides a natural, smooth sound through an extended frequency range. Tuned for Gaming to deliver non-fatiguing highs, clear mids and distortion-free bass.
- Cross Platform Compatibility – The 3.5mm jack on the A10 headset provides universal console and PC compatibility, as well as functionality with any mobile device that utilizes a 3.5mm audio port.
- Flip to Mute Mic – The ASTRO A10’s highly precise boom mic offers Flip to Mute functionality, which mutes voice output and conveniently stows the microphone when not in use.
With many headsets already on the market, and even more upcoming, will you be expressing your Call of Duty love with the latest from ASTRO Gaming? Let us know in the comments. And if you wish to pick up the ASTRO Gaming Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War A10 Headset you can pre-order it right now for £59.99/$69.99 USD from ASTRO Gaming. It’ll be shipping in the Fall.