EA and Visceral Games have today announced Battlefield:Hardline Premium, bringing new content and early access to Battlefield: Hardline fans.
Sign up to the Premium service and you’ll be rewarded with four new super features; Masks, Gun Bench, Competitive Play and Legendary Status, as well as being able to grab early access to four story-themed expansions. Premium members will also have full access to exclusive in-game events and items.
The full Premium membership includes:
Four super features:
- Masks – New player masks with unique gameplay benefits tied to the theme of each mask.
- Gun Bench – Provides players with the ability to visually customise their weapons and track their kills per weapon.
- Competitive Play – Support for competitive play through Battlefield Hardline Premium-access only tournaments and ladders.
- Legendary Status – Provides replayability of the entire progression system.
Four digital expansion packs featuring new multiplayer maps, modes, vehicles, in-game content and a story themed throughout all four:
- Battlefield Hardline: Criminal Activity – Players have to make a name for themselves in fast-paced, highly-destructible new maps littered with small-time crime jobs. Available summer 2015.
- Battlefield Hardline: Robbery – Take down the opposition head on and progress through key locations with major cinematic action. Available summer 2015.
- Battlefield Hardline: Getaway – This is frantic, high-speed chases that immerse players deeper in the heist. Available fall 2015.
- Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal – There is a rat in every operation and players will have to find out who to trust. Available winter early 2016.
Two weeks early access to all expansion packs
12 Gold Battlepacks
New personalisation options including gun camos, ammo skins, and more Battlefield Hardline Premium exclusive in-game items
Access to double-XP, in-game missions, and more Battlefield Hardline Premium exclusive events
Priority position in server queues
Battlefield: Hardline promises to bring new innovations to the first person shooter genre, with a fresh new style as players take to the streets of LA and Miami and a showdown between the cops and the criminals.
It’ll be available from March 20th 2015 on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4 and PC.