Ready to eat ’em up? Bite The Bullet has just been confirmed for Xbox One!
Previously announced for a Steam release, Graffiti Games and Mega Cat Studios have now confirmed that the upcoming roguelite RPG ‘Eat ’em Up’ shooter that is Bite The Bullet will also be coming to Xbox One, giving console gamers the chance to satisfy their appetite in a whole new way.
Straying away from the usual shoot em up vibe, Bite The Bullet sees players going about things in an entirely different way, filling themselves up for destruction by eating enemies, bullets and more to powerup their character, weapons, and abilities. Gunning down adversaries with a barrage of bullets before dining on their corpses to craft new weapons, energize skills and special attacks, will see them given the chance to transform into a powerful Zombro form to smash foes into smithereens.
Furthermore, there are three branching skill trees in place, all based on the diet you take in so you’ll need to ensure you keep a little eye on what you take down, as everyone knows, you are what you eat! If that proves tempting then you’ll be able to discover the intensity of blasting monstrous creatures and feasting on their corpses in the latest gameplay trailer below, allowing a sneaky glimpse for the first time of Bite The Bullet’s brand new heroine, Chewella – a beast of a woman who is just as jacked up as her male counterpart, Chewy.
Key Features of Bite The Bullet Include:
- Chow Down on Everything – Devour enemies, walls and even bullets to powerup your character, weapons and abilities.
- Food Based Class System – Choose between diet-based classes like the vegetarian Slaughter of the Soil or the blood-soaked Gorivore, all based on what you eat. Chew carefully because every enemy has its own nutritional information, and your body type will change based on the types of enemies you consume.
- Loot Powerful Weapons – Defeat enemies and take their mighty weapons with fun modifiers, like Spicy Critter Cannons and Organic Meat-Seeking Missiles.
- Customize Your Character & Weapons – Wolf down special types of characters and enemies to craft exotic new weapons and customize your character’s synergistic skill tree that offer abilities like Napalm Vomit and Appetite for Destruction.
- Transform into Powerful Zombro Form – Spice up combat to the next level by mutating into Zombro form and smashing enemies into bite-sized bits.
“Bite the Bullet is an ode to retro games, but unlike the games of old, Bite The. Bullet contains a diverse set of gameplay and customizable features that will keep players engaged for hours on end,” said James Deighan, developer at Mega Cat Studios. “Plus, who doesn’t love gunning down massive enemies and then laughing as you eat their corpses? Just remember, you are what you eat so be careful with what you consume. Not everything sits well in the stomach.”
We’ll be sure to keep you fully updated on the progress of Bite The Bullet on Xbox One, but if you’re happy to run the PC route then a visit to the game’s Steam page should be in order. Let us know what you think of this news too – the comments section is just below.