Watch out boys and girls, Carmageddon: Max Damage is on its way!
Coming to Xbox One and PS4, Carmageddon: Max Damage brings more carnage and even more mayhem than ever before. Set in a world of over-the-top violence, crazy PowerUps and non-stop laughs, you’ll be playing against a bunch of nutters, racing around in twisted automotive killing machines with one sole aim – to wipe you out.
Neil Barnden, Brand Director at Stainless Games Ltd, who created the original cult hits said, “We’re excited that players on these new platforms will soon be able to enter the warped world of Carmageddon: Max Damage, the carnage-filled antidote to racing games!”
Carmageddon: Max Damage features:
- Over 30 cool custom killing machines, each with their own highly distinctive character
- 10 large open environments to explore
- A host of moving targets to hunt down for points, including pedestrians in wheelchairs & mobility scooters, cyclists, bears and aliens
- Career mode with 6 different event types
- Multiplayer with 4 online event types
- Fully featured action replay mode; to relive all the action again from any perspective.
- Over 90 crazy PowerUps, complex car damage and repair system, blood, laughs and much, much more.
So hang on to yer helmets, and prepare for the console ride of your life in 2016. It’s the racing game where racing is for wimps and we can’t wait!