Not one to leave out those still playing Xbox 360, Activision have announced there’s a new game to purchase in the form of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare.
For the first time, the popular PC game by Torn Banner Studios has marched over to the Xbox 360 as a digital download. Get to experience an online multiplayer, focused on melee, of up to 12 players in fast-paced action.
Besiege castles and raid villages in this 12 player online experience which truly feels like a medieval battlefield! As a fresh take on the first person combat genre, we invite players to trade in their guns and grenades to test their mettle against cold hard steel.
- Wield an arsenal of 60+ brutal weapons ranging from broad swords and battle axes to longbows and javelins.
- Switch between the intense combat of first-person to the tactical view of third-person anytime during battle.
- Team tactics and strategy bring players together to batter down gates and assassinate enemy royalty to achieve victory.
- Use a variety of siege weapons ranging from catapults, boiling oil, ballista, battering rams and more.
- Deep melee combat system provides players with a range of responsive combat options.
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is available for the Xbox 360 for £11.99 right now on the console or on the Xbox Store.