It promises to deliver a world full of lore, rich in history, covered in mystery and powered by fascination. Yep, Pathfinder: Kingmaker is one hell of an RPG experience and the arrival of the Definitive Edition on Xbox One and PS4 is looking to fully cement its place in gaming folklore.
Available to purchase and download right this minute from the Xbox Store and PlayStation Store, Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Definitive Edition on Xbox One and PS4 brings together everything we know and love about the acclaimed Pathfinder series to deliver the ultimate single-player RPG.
Running with a price point of £39.99, this Definitive Edition of Pathfinder: Kingmaker includes the brilliant base game, a host of new features and all the previously released downloadable content packs. These are…
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – The Wildcards – Intrepid explorers of The Stolen Lands can discover a new playable race the Tieflings, harness the power of a newly playable class Kineticists, and booster their party with the companion the Tiefling Kineticist, who brings her own and rich, engaging storyline.
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Varnhold’s Lot – Just as you were claiming your first title, another hero of the Stolen Lands became a baron too: Maegar Varn, captain of the Varnling Host mercenary band and rightful ruler of Varnhold. In this DLC, you join Varn as his general, and experience Varnhold’s valorous history first-hand. Playing a full new story line that runs parallel to the main story players will import the results of this adventure to their main story, facing the consequences of their choices when moving forward with their main party and story line.
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Beneath The Stolen Lands – Beneath The Stolen Lands, valiant adventurers meet with the self-proclaimed protector of Golarion and discover what secrets lie buried beneath the Stolen Lands, in a shifting labyrinth of madness where nothing is what it seems as they defend the lands against one of the most deadly enemies the world has ever seen. Enter the dungeon as your main character; alternatively, you can wait for an invitation from a mysterious protector of Golarion as you play through the main story. The pre-set version of the dungeon is included in the main campaign, allowing you to use your character and companions to conquer the Tenebrous Depths
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Bloody Mess – The name says it all – adding more blood and gore to the game as an additional option.
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Arcane Unleashed – DLC adding more magic and spells to the game.
This means you’ll be given the chance to take in 12 different characters as you build and expand your kingdom how you see fit, building new towns, creating new communities and fighting your way through numerous hordes in order to conquer brand new regions.
With the promise of being able to play how you want, working the real-time angle or switching to turn-based if you prefer, Pathfinder: Kingmaker is most certainly not lacking in content and it is sure to find love with the fantasy pen-and-paper community who will help this entire experience come to life.
- STORY RICH: Hundreds of kingdoms have risen and fallen in these lands.
- CONQUER: Conquer new regions and claim them as yours.
- CHARACTERS CUSTOMISATION: Create heroes and customise your character choosing from more than 1000 different abilities, skills, and feats.
- FOCUS ON COMPANIONS: Meet 12 characters including iconic one from the Pathfinder setting itself.
- KINGDOM BUILDING: Expand your Kingdom, build new towns and community.
- PLAY YOUR WAY: Fight in real-time with pause or switch to turn-based mode to have a better control over the fight placement.
A full review of Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Definitive Edition on Xbox One will be coming your way real soon, but for now hit up the usual Xbox Store or PlayStation Store and take home your download.
Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Definitive Edition is the ultimate single-player RPG experience based on the acclaimed Pathfinder series. Explore and conquer with your party the Stolen Lands of Golarion, a world rich with history, mystery and conflict featuring real-time combat or optional turn-based fights. The Definitive Edition includes the base game, new features plus 6 DLCs.