With the weekly activities in GTA Online yet again being refreshed, there are once more some fantastic opportunities available within the confines of San Andreas that look to bring deals and money-making opportunities to all of those who step foot online. Here’s everything you can expect to find in GTA Online this week.
So, first up this week is the extra monetary opportunities and if you’re a fan of the classic Gunrunning missions found within the Bunkers in GTA Online, you’ll be glad to know that you can now earn double GTA$ and RP from them all this week, to help save towards those costly buys. Get on down to your Bunker Laptop, boot up the Disruption Logistics website and get earning.
If you’ve been enjoying the new Target Assault Races on the other hand, there is good news for you too, as this week brings some more new additions to the mode in the form of extra tracks.
If you’re one of those who find yourself excelling within the racing opportunities within San Andreas then this week’s Premium Race ‘The Loop’ will be just what you need, whilst the featured Time Trial ‘Great Ocean Highway’ is available also.
As for this week’s discounts? Well, a compiled list of everything you can find for a lower price until April 16th is as follows:
Warstock Cache & Carry
- Mobile Operations Center Cabs – 30% off
- Mobile Operations Center Bays – 30% off
- Mk II Weapon Upgrade – 25% off
- Vom-Feuer Anti-Aircraft Trailer – 25% off (Buy it Now & Trade Prices)
- HVY APC – 25% off (Buy it Now & Trade Prices)
- BF Dune FAV – 25% off (Buy it Now & Trade Prices)
- Declasse Weaponized Tampa – 25% off (Buy it Now & Trade Prices)
- HVY Nightshark – 25% off
Bunkers & Upgrades
- Farmhouse Bunker – 50% off
- Thomson Scrapyard Bunker – 45% off
- Smoke Tree Road Bunker – 40% off
- All Bunker Upgrades – 30% off
- All Bunker Renovations – 30% off
- Pfister Neon – 25% off
- Overflod Autarch – 25% off
So, there we have it, everything you can expect to find in GTA Online this week. Will you be checking out the new game mode? Is there enough to warrant a return to the sandy shores of the criminal capital? Let us know in the comments below or via our usual social channels.