War and Ruin are coming as Darksiders Warmastered has been announced for the latest consoles and PC.
Arriving on October 25th 2016, Darksiders Warmastered will retail for a bargain £14.99/$19.99/EUR 19.99 price point with a release on Xbox One, PS4, Wii U and PC. It’ll come with fiull 1080p visuals, 60fps and the usual tweaks that we would come to expect from a remastered game.
Deceived by the forces of evil into prematurely bringing about the end of the world, War – the first Horseman of the Apocalypse – stands accused of breaking the sacred law by inciting a war between Heaven and Hell. In the slaughter that ensued, the demonic forces defeated the heavenly hosts and laid claim to the Earth. Brought before the sacred Charred Council, War is indicted for his crimes and stripped of his powers. Dishonored and facing his own death, War is given the opportunity to return to Earth to search for the truth and punish those responsible.
“We had a short-lived epidemic of premature emancipation, causing the affected persons to burp out sensitive info a little sooner than planned” says Philipp Brock, PR & Marketing Director at Nordic Games, and continues “but after a minor surgery and some medication, we got it all under control.”
- Apocalyptic Power – Unleash the wrath of War, combining brutal attacks and supernatural abilities to decimate all who stand in your way.
- Extreme Arsenal – Wield a devastating arsenal of angelic, demonic and Earthly weapons; and blaze a trail of destruction atop Ruin, War’s fiery phantom steed.
- Epic Quest – Battle across the wastelands and demon-infested dungeons of the decimated Earth in your quest for vengeance and redemption.
- Character Progression – Uncover powerful ancient relics, upgrade your weapons, unlock new abilities, and customize your gameplay style.
- Battle Heaven and Hell – Battle against all who stand in your way – from war-weary angelic forces to Hell’s hideous demon hordes.
Keep an eye out for Darksiders Warmastered when it releases in late October.