Want to visit the open world playground that is Hover City? You can right now on Xbox One.
Available to purchase from today on Xbox One (after a release yesterday on PS4 and a Switch launch come Sept 20th), Hover from Midgar Studio and Playdius allows parkour fans the world over to hit a super futuristic playground to jump, dash, slide and bounce their way through Hover City.
By doing so you’ll be found rebelling against the city’s Great Admin regime after discovering that they’ve made having fun illegal and entertainment has been banished.
- An amazing City: Hover City is a huge futuristic colorful city. Its buildings offer breathtaking vertical playgrounds.
- Astonishing moves: Slide, bounce, dash and wall-jump through Hover City thanks to your high-tech suit.
- Online multiplayer: Join your friends online at any time and continue the adventure together, whether you are cooperating or working against them. Participate in races, events or score battles created in real time by the community.
- Level up mechanics: Gain experience and unlock chips that improve the aptitudes of your character. You can trade your spare chips in order to get better ones through the E-Swap trading system.
- A customizable experience: Instantly switch from single to multiplayer, whenever you want. Play first or third person or activate the auto camera that mixes both and offers you a dynamic experience.
- A dynamic J-Pop inspired soundtrack: composed by Cedric Menendez, with the participation of Hideki Naganuma (Jet Set Radio, Yakuza series…)
If you wish to hone your parkour skills in this futuristic open world of Hover then you should would do well to pay a visit to a digital store near you. Xbox One runners will need to make their way to the Xbox Store whilst those on PS4 and Nintendo Switch are advised to hit up their own stores. £19.99 will sort you out.
Hover is a fast-paced single and multiplayer Parkour game in a futuristic 3D Open World. Experience the thrills of a fast-paced single and multiplayer Parkour game. Join the Rebellion and deride the security forces of an anti-leisure tyranny. Rise up to the many challenges of a futuristic Open World. Assemble your team, enhance your gear and perform incredible tricks and combos. The game takes place in ECP17, a high-tech city also called Hover City by its inhabitants and located on a distant planet. The Great Admin cut the communication with the Galactic Union and established a strong dictatorship. Having fun has become illegal and entertainment is banished. You’re in charge of a team of young rebels, the Gamers, fighting against the new anti-leisure laws oppressing the city. Equipped with high-tech gears allowing amazing jumps and speed, they roam the city to sabotage the propaganda, help citizens, and find a way to reach the Orbital Station. This way they could warn the Galactic Union and put an end to the oppression.