There’s a bit of a paint splattering addiction hitting the gaming world at the moment, but if you want proper splattering, then there is just one man/thing for the job – de Blob.
Coming to Xbox One and PS4 on 14th November 2017, de Blob will be arriving on console thanks to the folks over at THQ Nordic and Blitworks.
If you don’t know much about de Blob, then let me fill you in…
When colour became a crime and the evil I.N.K.T. Corporation removed the wonderful Chroma City of its beauty, things just had to be fixed. But in order to save the world from a completely black and white future, only one thing can restore the world back to life – de Blob.
Utilising unique abilities, de Blob will be flipping, bouncing and smashing past the I.N.K.T. Corp, launching a revolution and saving the city. You’ll need to help free friends, dodge ink cannons, outsmart soldiers and save the city by painting all the skyscrapers, bridges and landmarks that you can find.
With eight different multiplayer modes, a 4-player split screen option, and plenty of painting opportunities, we’ll hopefully be finding de Blob the go-to game for paint splattering madness.
- de Blob: Flip, bounce and smash your way past the all-powerful I.N.K.T. Corporation to launch a revolution and save Chroma City from a future without color
- Long Live Color! Join the Color Revolutionaries in the resistance against Comrade Black and his diabolical array of hot plates, electric shocks, and ink turrets
- Free The Citizens: Free your friends from a black and white world by painting the city back to life as you dodge ink cannons, flatten I.N.K.T. tanks and outsmart Inky soldiers
- Multiplayer: Compete to control Chroma City in 4-player split screen in eight different multiplayer modes
- Save your City: Paint Chroma City’s towering skyscrapers, expansive bridges and massive landmarks in your own style using custom colors, patterns and soundtracks
We’ll be sure to remind you when the game arrives, but for now you can get a little taste of the action by checking out the trailer below.