Looking for your next 3D adventure? Dreamfall Chapters is coming to Xbox One and PS4!
Deep Silver and Red Thread Games have today announced that Dreamfall Chapters, their 3D adventure set across parallel worlds will be coming to both Xbox One and PS4 on 24th March 2017.
The console version will bring the full story, taking us to both the dark cyberpunk vision of our future and a magical fantasy realm, no less than five episodes and 13 chapters, all for just £24.99.
The game follows two unlikely heroes on their journeys across worlds to save the very fabric of reality from falling apart, arriving as a mature, emotional, dark, magical and heart-breaking adventure that will take players by surprise. The Xbox One and PS4 versions also come with numerous enhancements: reworked character models, improved animations, lightning, and special effects, whilst an expanded in-game soundtrack and improved sound-effects are both in place.
Key Features Include:
- GRIPPING STORY: Experience a deep and emotional storyline with over 100 fully voiced characters in EN and DE and continue the epic saga of The Longest Journey
- FAR-REACHING DECISIONS: Shape the story and the course of your journey through your choices and actions, and live with the surprising and sometimes devastating consequences
- EXCITING EXPLORATION: Delve into over 50 beautifully crafted locations, exploring each of them using the direct control interface.
- DIVERSE WORLDS: Explore beautiful, rich, detailed and original worlds that combine a stunning cyberpunk vision of our future with magical fantasy, along with a broken and decaying dreamscape
- THREE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS: Play as three different characters, all on journeys across worlds, through life, and into their own hearts and souls.
- CHALLENGING PUZZLES & RIDDLES: Solve the completely plot-driven puzzles and riddles which are an integral part of the game’s narrative.
- ENHANCED ON CONSOLES: Enjoy the definitive experience of Dreamfall Chapters on PlayStation4 and Xbox One with reworked character models, improved animations, lightning, and special effects plus an expanded in-game soundtrack as well as improved sound-effects.
We’ll let you know more as and when we have it!