When your home planet of Metaltron is under attack, you’re chosen to defend it with all your might and an assortment of towers at your disposal. Can you withstand the Assault on Metaltron, which is now available on Xbox One?
Assault on Metaltron is an action-packed tower defense game that’s, unsurprisingly, set on the energy-rich metallic planet of Metaltron. The Elder Golem of this world has picked you, the Defender Golem, to defend the planet from attacks by humans and orcs alike. To survive the invasion, you must build towers providing laser turrets, flamethrowers and the electrically-charged Tesla types. These are upgradeable too, increasing their power and range however you see fit.
There are 40 vibrant looking levels to conquer within the main campaign, which can be enjoyed as a solo player or with a co-op partner locally. Alternatively, you could have a bash at the Skirmish mode, where various settings are adjustable to ensure it provides the challenge you desire.
- Lots of towers to choose from for defending your home planet – from laser turrets, through poison cannons to electric swinging Tesla tower.
- Flame Thrower tower that can also shoot air units! Yes you wanted that, right?
- Use your level-up tactics – increase tower’s power, shooting speed or range independently based on your own decisions!
- Skirmish mode – adjust your game settings, select map, number of monsters and play randomly created level!
- Local Solo and Coop Play – Get all the fun by playing with your friend on the couch (or another gaming chair)!
- 40 levels of campaign mayhem.
If you believe you’re the best hope for the survival of Metaltron, take a trip to the Xbox Store and pay £5.79 to add Assault on Metaltron to your gaming library. Let us know whether the Elder Golem’s faith was well placed with you by leaving a comment below and sharing how you get on.
Metaltron – an energy-rich metallic planet has been invaded by combined forces of humans and orc hordes. Elder Golem chose you to defend Metaltron! First action tower defense game where you power up your towers however you like. Play as Metaltron’s Defender Golem and build towers to defend your planet from the invasion. The game offers 40 levels of a campaign that can be played solo or in the coop and first-ever Skirmish mode in tower defense games.