It’s time to Freakout and get involved in a Calamity TV Show on Xbox One, as JanduSoft release a new top-down twin-sticker to Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch.
Available to purchase and download on Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch right now, Freakout: Calamity TV Show comes from the development team at Immaterial Studios after previously having spent time over on PC via Steam. Today though, thanks to the work of JanduSoft we see it hit console, opening up its killer world to a new batch of gamers.
Priced at just £8.39 – with an initial launch discount dropping that down to £7.13 for a limited time – Freakout runs as a twin-stick shooting affair in which you’ll be found putting your skills to the limit across 19 levels of madness, all of which deliver fast, intense action at all times.
Working for a solo player, or for those who like to dabble in a bit of couch coop, Freakout will immerse you with a killer soundtrack, wow you with vibrant 3D visuals, and allow the chance for you to work your magic with customisable gear, weapons and hero modifiers. And honestly, that’s all we want from a game.
Features of Freakout include:
- – Fast and Intense action will blow your mind!
- – Challenge your skills from homeopatic level of difficulty to.. overdose of enemies !
- – Crazy dialogues and characters, talented artist behind!
- – Killer Soundtrack, you cannot play without headbanging!
- – 2 Player Couch Coop to double the fun!
- – 19 Levels with varied gameplay, so close to 20!
- – 5 Chapters with badass Bossfights!
- – Beautiful 3D Graphics to display all 13 sexy enemy types !
- – Customize your gear with various weapons and hero modifiers !
So what do you think? Will you be heading in to this freaky TV show and giving Freakout a blast? Let us know your thoughts in the comments. Hit up the trailer below for a bit more info and then pay your favoured digital store a visit in order to take home a download.
And keep an eye out for a review of Freakout: Calamity TV Show from us soon too.
Freakout: Calamity TV Show is a juicy Top-Down-Dual-Stick-Shooter inspired by old school arcade games and more recent Die & Retry shooters. In a disturbed dystopia filled with mutants and killing machines, you’re the star of a reality show which might get a bit too real. Fight your way through the deadly enemy waves, join the revolution, and try to take down the evil Fizzy Corp.