It’s a new week and that means there’s new discounts, bonuses and other great stuff to enjoy in GTA Online. This week brings yet another new vehicle for those wanting to stock out their garages and you should be able to find a suitable cash pay-out if you logged in to GTA Online recently.
So first up is the new vehicle that can be found in GTA Online this week, and if you head to Legendary Motorsport you’ll now be able to find the newly added Pfister Comet SR, a sports car that boasts a rather sleek and stylish design.
Next up are the weekly bonuses. The first of which comes down to the San Andreas State Tax Refund of GTA$250,000 and a 10% rebate of up to GTA$1M that will arrive in your Maze Bank Account before March 6th. Of course, to be eligible for the Tax Refund and rebate you will have needed to have signed in to GTA Online between February 16th and 26th.
On top of the extra bonus GTA$ this week, players can also find healthy extras in the form of Double GTA$ and RP for the following missions and modes through to March 5th:
- Gunrunning Sell Missions (launched via your Bunker laptop)
- Special Vehicle Missions (launched from your Executive Office laptop)
- Air Quota – Work your way through every flavor of airborne combat the Los Santos skies have to offer the only way you know how – by blowing your opponents to bits with Missiles and Cannons.
- Rockstar-Created Transform Races – Compete across air, land, sea or foam in all 32 Rockstar-Created Transform Races – where a Checkpoint can instantly find you at the controls of a different vehicle.
As for discounts, well, players can expect to find money off aircraft, vehicles and a few of the high-priced facilities too also on offer until March 5th:
- Mammoth Avenger – 25% off
- P-996 Lazer – 25% off
- Volatol – 25% off (Buy it Now & Trade Price)
- Western Company Seabreeze – 25% off (Buy it Now & Trade Price)
- Facility Style – 25% off
- Facility Graphics – 25% off
- Security Room – 25% off
- Mobile Operations Center Cabs – 30% off
- HVY Insurgent Pick-Up (Off-Road) – 30% off Buy it Now & Trade Prices
- HVY Nightshark (Off-Road)– 30% off
- Declasse Yosemite (Muscle) – 25% off
- Vapid Riata (Off-Road) – 25% off
Finally for this week, those of you who enjoy taking to the streets and dusty tracks in the Premium Race and Time Trial events will be happy to hear of more exciting races.
For the Premium Race – ‘City Air’, you will be locked to the sports vehicles as you take on a turbo-charged sprint through the air, diving over the FIB HQ. Those finishing within the top three will find a healthy GTA$ boost, whilst all participants will pick up Triple RP regardless of finishing position.
As for the Time Trial event, ‘Vinewood Bowl’ will see you violating the tranquillity of the green and spacious hills followed by a trek through the lonely desert roads as you travel all the way from Vinewood Bowl to Paleto Cove. Beat the par time and you’ll be duly rewarded with GTA$ and RP.
So, that’s it for this week in GTA Online. Will you be heading in to the southern state of San Andreas to pick up a hefty cash boost in the form of a tax rebate? Are you hoping to put this week’s new ride to the test? Let us know in the comments below or via our usual social channels.