It’s the game that many have been looking forward to for years and on the back of some serious hype and tease, Dying Light 2 Stay Human has been fully confirmed with details, pre-order options and release date.
Coming to Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, PS5 and PC, Dying Light 2 Stay Human will release on December 7th 2021, just in time for the Christmas period and big sales. Following up on one of the greatest zombie games that has ever been created in the original Dying Light, Dying Light 2 Stay Human will continue the story-driven open world role playing vibe that originally came about as players get to visit the City.
It is here which will be mankind’s last stronghold as they fight against the virus, working parkour mechanics and allowing the chance to explore a vast open world. With tactical combat at the fore of the action, and creative approaches required in order to not just find items, but also success, there is obviously huge hype surrounding what Dying Light 2 Stay Human will provide.
As is to be expected, a full day/night cycle will come to the fore and this will mean you’ll need to consider your options when it comes to timings, exploration and the dark secrets which take hold. And if you really want to dictate your own story, deciding what side you wish to take should always be of consideration.
- VAST OPEN WORLD – Participate in the life of a city engulfed in a new dark era. Discover different paths and hidden passages, as you explore its multiple levels and locations.
- CREATIVE & BRUTAL COMBAT – Take advantage of your parkour skills to tip the scales of even the most brutal encounter. Clever thinking, traps and creative weapons will be your best friends.
- DAY AND NIGHT CYCLE – Wait for night to venture into dark hideouts of the Infected. Sunlight keeps them at bay, but once it’s gone, monsters begin the hunt, leaving their lairs free to explore.
- CHOICES & CONSEQUENCES – Shape the future of The City with your actions and watch how it changes. Determine the balance of power by making choices in a growing conflict and forge your own experience.
- 2-4 PLAYER CO-OP GAMEPLAY – Play in up to four-player co-op. Host your own games or join others and see how their choices have played out differently than yours.
If you’re one of the many who can’t wait for Dying Light 2 then you’ll find that there are many options open to you, with Standard (£59.99), Deluxe and Collector’s editions of the game present. These will come in physical form whilst those preferring a digital lifestyle will no doubt appreciate the Standard (£59.99), Deluxe (£74.99) and Ultimate (£89.99) versions.
Everyone who pre-orders any version of the game will receive an exclusive digital Reload Pack, featuring a unique outfit, weapon, and paraglider skin, with further details about all available editions and their contents, including the lavish Collector’s Edition of Dying Light 2 Stay Human, found at the official pre-order page.
Of course, if you can’t wait until December and need to get your Dying Light fix right now, it would probably make sense for you to pick up the newly released Dying Light Platinum Edition. It is certainly the best way to explore Harran and learn the fate of Kyle Crane.
Over twenty years ago in Harran, we fought the virus—and lost. Now, we’re losing again. The City, one of the last large human settlements, is torn by conflict. Civilization has fallen back into the Dark Ages. And yet, we still have hope. You are a wanderer with the power to change the fate of The City. But your exceptional abilities come at a price. Haunted by memories you cannot decipher, you set out to learn the truth… and find yourself in a combat zone. Hone your skills, as to defeat your enemies and make allies, you’ll need both fists and wits. Unravel the dark secrets behind the wielders of power, choose sides and decide your destiny. But wherever your actions take you, there’s one thing you can never forget—stay human.