It’s time for us to find out who EA Sports have selected for the FIFA Ultimate Team – Team of the Week (TOTW). They pick the best players from those that have been performing to a high standard in the real world over the last seven days. Take a look at the official Team of the Week #25 that will be available in Ultimate Team packs for one week on FIFA 20 from 4th March at 6pm. Is there anyone here you’d fancy adding to your team?
- GK: Guaita – Crystal Palace
- RB: Carvajal – Real Madrid
- CB: Kostas Manolas – Napoli
- LB: Ramy Bensebaini – Borussia M’gladbach
- LWB: Marcos Alonso – Chelsea
- CM: Saúl – Atlético de Madrid
- RM: Calvin Stengs – AZ
- LM: Fabián Orellana – SD Eibar
- LW: Coutinho – Bayern München
- ST: Duván Zapata – Atalanta
- ST: Darío Benedetto – Olympique de Marseille
Substitutes & Reserves
- GK: Predrag Rajkovic – Stade de Reims
- GK: Daniel Akpeyi – Kaizer Chiefs
- RB: Matías Rodríguez – Deportes Nunoa
- LB: Marçal – Olympique Lyonnais
- CM: Téji Savanier – Montpellier HSC
- RM: Ismaïla Sarr – Watford
- LM: Danny Blum – VfL Bochum
- CF: André-Pierre Gignac – Tigres U.A.N.L.
- LF: Max Burgess – Western United FC
- ST: Nikola Kalinić – Roma
- ST: Dieumerci Mbokani – Antwerp
- ST: Klauss – LASK
So, what are your thoughts on the FIFA 20 Ultimate Team – Team of the Week #25? Will you be looking to acquire any of the above players to complement your current FUT squad? Be sure to get in touch via all of the usual means and let us know!
If you haven’t bought FIFA 20 yet, it’s available right now for Xbox One via the Xbox Store as well as other digital stores.