Each week EA Sports creates a FIFA Ultimate Team Team of the Week (TOTW) based on players in the real world that are in form for that week. Take a look at the team that will be available for one week from 28th May at 6pm.
Bobby Zamora – Despite being down to ten men, QPR held out as Derby came at them with measured attacks. Meaning substitute Zamora only needed a chance to bag the promotion winning goal which was eventually gifted to him. His experience was crucial and he delivered the crucial blow to win 1-0.
Alex Revell – Many will have written Rotherham off at half time when they were 2-0 down but anyone who’s seen the Millers this season would know they never give up. A real poacher’s goal by Revell followed his second which was an absolute stunner on the volley ensured the game went to extra time and ultimately penalties. Without his efforts they may not be celebrating what came to be a playoff final win and promotion.
- GK: Marcelo Barovero – River Plate (Argentina)
- CB: Richard Dunne – Queens Park Rangers (England)
- CB:Gum – Fluminense (Brazil)
- CB: Alessandro Budel – Brescia (Italy)
- CAM: Dillon Powers – Colorado Rapids (United States)
- CAM: Jadson – Corinthians (Brazil)
- RM: Petter Vaagan Moen – Lillestrøm SK (Norway)
- CAM: Jesús Dátolo– Atlético Mineiro (Brazil)
- ST: Walter – Fluminense (Brazil)
- ST: Bobby Zamora – Queens Park Rangers (England)
- ST: Landon Donovan – LA Galaxy (United States)
Substitutes & Reserves
- GK: Krzysztof Kamiński – Ruch Chorzów (Poland)
- RB: Johan Larsson – IF Elfsborg (Sweden)
- CB: Adam Danch – Górnik Zabrze (Poland)
- RM: Jota – SD Eibar (Spain)
- CM: Karim Laribi – Latina (Italy)
- ST: Alex Revell – Rotherham United (England)
- ST: Romarinho – Corinthians (Brazil)
What do you make of the choices? Anyone you think deserved a place? Feel free to send us your thoughts on Twitter @TheXboxHub or let us know in the comments below.