There are already a whole ton of farming titles available on the latest generation of console, but SOEDESCO obviously think there is room for one more and today, alongside a lovely bit of gameplay footage, they have revealed the release date for Real Farm.
Due for arrival on Xbox One, PS4 and PC come October 20th 2017, Real Farm caters for both simulator fans and farm enthusiasts with two distinctive game modes: Free mode and Career mode.
As you would expect, Free mode offers the simulator experience which fans of the genre know and love – you get the chance to start out with an established farm and can start expanding in every which way you wish.
Career mode meanwhile will see you start from nothing, making your way up via your farming skills alone. As a contractor you will need to work jobs and missions for other farmers, gaining reputation and earning money, so that you can eventually buy your own farm and expand from there.
- Dive into a huge, open world presented in sumptuous native 4k
- Grow from farm hand to agricultural A-list in Career Mode
- Cultivate the role of an established farmer in Free Mode
- Sow crops, keep livestock or both, buying and selling in a real time economy
- Plough straight in with pick-up-and-play controls and a comprehensive tutorial
- Drive and maintain a massive array of farm vehicles and machinery
We’ll be sure to remind you when the time comes to head off into the fields, but for now, make sure you check out the trailer below.