If there was one development team who would be behind the first official Monster Energy Supercross game, then it would be Milestone. After all, their previous history proves that they are down with the whole scene. It therefore comes as no surprise to see Milestone teaming up with Feld Entertainment to deliver Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame.
Due for arrival on Xbox One, PS4 and PC come Feb 13th 2018, Monster Energy Supercross will also launch on Nintendo Switch shortly after.
As if you couldn’t guess, Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame will give you the opportunity to take part in the most competitive and highest profile off-road motorcycle racing championship in the world. It promises to feature innovative track designs set inside recognisable and prestigious stadiums, which should in turn allow the game to deliver the most realistic and immersive Supercross fan experience.
You’ll find all your favourite Supercross competitors on tracks from the 2017 Monster Energy AMA Supercross, the FIM World Championship season, choosing among official riders in both the 250SX and 450SX Classes. Expect to find iconic racers like Chad Reed, Ken Roczen and the outgoing champion Ryan Dungey all involved.
“We are really proud of our partnership with Feld Entertainment,” Luisa Bixio, VP of Milestone, said. “Feld’s expertise in creating valuable entertainment experiences combined with Milestone’s long-standing experience in developing racing games has paved the way for this high-quality title, which is setting up to be the most immersive journey ever in the world of Monster Energy Supercross.”
“The lifelike experience of the videogame allows fans to interact with Monster Energy Supercross, as well as compete with other fans around the globe, like never before,” said Vicki Silver, Chief Marketing Officer of Feld Entertainment. “Fans can engage in the sport all year long as they race as or against their favorite athletes on iconic Supercross tracks.”
Key Features include:
- The official 2017 Monster Energy Supercross season with special Monster Energy Cup access.
- Official bikes, iconic tracks, and athletes from both 250SX and 450SX Classes: Chad Reed, Ken Roczen, reigning champion Ryan Dungey and others will race across official challenging tracks.
- An exciting career mode with extreme customization options: Customize both riders and bikes for the maximum flexibility to advance in racing classes.
- A powerful track editor, for endless gameplay possibilities: Players can create, customize and share online their own tracks.
- Top notch graphics for a world-class game quality and a next-level immersive experience: accurate reproduction of bikes, tracks, accessories and athletes’ aspects.
Aside from the big console launch, you’ll also find that The Supercross Championship will also release on mobile platforms, with the app Monster Energy Supercross Game coming to both iOS and Android in February 2018.
We’ll bring you more as and when details release, but for now, fancy a trailer?