It won’t be long before Milestone drop yet another bike racer to the baying crowds, with RIDE 3 set to be the most exciting, most realistic bike racer yet. Today we see the hype level behind it move up another level, with the announcement of all 30 tracks and circuits that will be available in the game.
Due to hit the starting grid on November 30th, RIDE 3 will burst into the lives of Xbox One, PS4 and PC gamers with no less than 30 tracks included in the game – of which 12 are brand new to the series – with five circuits also present.
No matter whether you wish to race on two-wheels around the Nürburgring, prefer to cruise at high speed round the streets of Tenerife or just prefer to go drag racing, there are a number of tracks and circuits that will bring you every aspect of the very best bike racing.
The tracks come in a variety of forms to bring a more varied style of gameplay and with each being created with the use of aerial photogrammetry and drone-scanning, the development team has managed to gather all the data needed to faithfully recreate environments and details of tracks, for an extremely immersive game experience.
The list of categories is as follows:
- GP – cutting edge speed on iconic circuit such as Autodromo Nazionale Di Monza, Donington Park Circuit, Circuit De Nevers Magny-Cours, Nürburgring and many others.
- COUNTRY – to race immersed in some of the most beautiful panoramas all over the world, on the most favorite bikers’ roads such as Garda Lake and Tenerife.
- CITY CIRCUIT – one of the hardest challenges, a night race on the streets of Macau.
- SUPERMOTARD – to drift properly you need to race on tracks that allow to make the most from that type of bike, such as Autodromo di Franciacorta e Pista South Milano – Ottobiano, where you can race off-road as well, and Castelletto Circuit.
- ROAD RACING – city streets on some occasions become circuits for high speed race bikes, such as Ulster GP, Southern 100, Imatra and many others.
- DRAG RACE – high horsepower, a long straight road and one goal, to be the fastest. Have you ever heard about Route 66 or Salt Flats?
And further to that, the full list of the 30 tracks included is as follows:
- Airport – UK
- Brands Hatch Circuit – UK
- Castelletto Circuit – Italy
- Cadwell Park Circuit – UK
- Daytona International Speedway – USA
- Donington Park Circuit – UK
- Autodromo di Franciacorta – Daniel Bonara – Italy
- Garda Lake – Italy
- Imatra – Finland
- Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari Imola – Italy
- WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca – USA
- Macau – China
- Circuit De Nevers Magny-Cours – France
- Autodromo Nazionale Di Monza – Italy
- Nürburgring Nordschleife – Germany
- North West 200 – Ireland
- Nürburgring GP-Strecke – Germany
- Okayama International Circuit – Japan
- Pista South Milano – Ottobiano – Italy
- Oulton Park Circuit – UK
- Autódromo Internacional do Algarve – Portugal
- Road America – USA
- Route 66 – USA
- Salt Flats – USA
- Southern 100 – Billown Circuit – Isle of Man
- Sportsland SUGO – Japan
- Tenerife – Spain
- The Snake – USA
- Ulster GP – Ireland
- Autodromo Vallelunga “Piero Taruffi” – Italy
With a deep career mode, tons of customisation and a new livery editor that will let you turn your bikes into your dream creations, this is certainly a bike racer that is hugely anticipated. But does the confirmation of these tracks sell RIDE 3 to you? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section down below.